Have you heard of the fun Summer Tag Questions?
The summer tag can take a lot of dimensions, and it can usually be modified to suit you.
If you’re into makeup, then the tag will be based on your summer makeup products, and if you are into travel and adventure, the tag will consist of just that.
It can also be very general by asking questions like; what is the best thing about summer for you and what your favorite summer activity is.
No matter what dimension your tag takes, it is at the end of the day all about your audience getting to know you a little better.
Table of Contents
List of Summer Tag Questions
- Are you a summer person?
- What is your favorite thing about the summer?
- Do you stay indoors or outdoors more in the summer?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your favorite summer clothing?
- Beach or Swimming pool?
- What do you like most about the beach?
- What is your least favorite thing about the beach?
- What is your favorite summertime song?
- Favorite summer time movie?
- What is your favorite summertime restaurant?
- Do you or eat out more often during the summer?
- Do you party a lot during the summer?
- What is your best summertime memory?
- What is your funniest summertime memory?
- What annoys you most about the summer?
- Do you spend more money during the summer?
- Do you prefer to keep longer or shorter hair in the summer?
- Who do you usually spend most of your summer with?
- Where would you go for your dream summer vacation?
Summer Tag Questions Videos
Here are some summer tag videos you can watch for inspiration. You can also put your own spin on the summer tag and answer summer-inspired questions.
The Summer Tag – Scherezade Shroff
Here is a video of Scherezade Shroff taking the awesome summer tag.
I Love Summer Tag – Ingrid Nilsen
The Summer Tag Video by Scherezade Shroff inspired popular YouTuber – Ingrid Nilsen, and of course, she put her own spin on the tag.
Now, I hope you are Super excited to film your Summer Tag video. Remember to tag your friends and get everyone taking the summer tag.