Common white girl tag questions are not racist or discriminatory. It is simply a list of twenty questions that describes a white girl; which is why it is called “Common White Girl Tag.”
The whole idea behind the tag is that it asks you questions on what a typical white girl would do.
The questions include stuff like: How many Selfies do you take on a daily basis?
Table of Contents
List of Common White Girl Tag Questions
Here are the tag questions you have to answer:
- Favorite Starbucks drink?
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- How many Selfies do you take on a daily basis?
- How many IG followers and pics do you have?
- Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?
- Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
- Are you racist?
- How many tweets do you have?
- Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
- What do you spend most of your time doing?
- Who are your favorite YouTubers?
- How often do you do your nails?
- Are you a shopaholic?
- How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
- Do you own a lot of clothes?
- Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
- Do you wear makeup every day?
- What are your average grades in school?
- How do you usually style your hair?
- Do you always look presentable?
Common White Girl Tag Questions Videos
This tag originated from YouTube and so obviously there are many interesting common white girl tag videos.
Common White Girl – Amanda Steele
Common White Girl Tag – Shane
Common White Girl – Ricky Dillon
Common White Girl – Our2ndlife
Common White Girl Tag – thatsojack
As you can see, the white girl tag is not just for ladies. By all means, if you are a guy, you can totally take the common white girl tag.
You can answer these tag questions on your YouTube Channel, Tumblr Page, Instagram or Twitter.
Remember to tag the whitest person you know, to take this tag.